YOU ARE NOT
Braving Cancer is a self-study program that shows you step-by-step how to go from surviving to thriving with cancer (& without).
If you find yourself asking…
- Is my life over, what do I do now?
- I can’t relate to this disease I am too young?
- I don’t even know what to ask or what to expect from my doctor?
- I don’t feel like I can make a decision because I am terrified?
We will find hope and comfort, no matter what the outcome! We will develop relationships with ourselves while letting go of limited beliefs!
Learn how to EMBRACE and ENHANCE your life by the ENDLESS playful, mindful, joyful and sustainable tools this program has to offer.
WIFE. MOM. CANCER THRIVER. MENTOR TO CANCER PATIENTS.
At 34 I was diagnosed with a very rare cancer (Squamous cell carcinoma – a type of bladder cancer that left me a ostomate), so rare in fact, that is only found in 5% of all vesicle tumors. I was given a 10% chance of survival… I thought it was a death sentence. I decided to turn it into a life sentence and help others do the same.
This is for you if you…
- Were recently diagnosed with the big C
- If you are overwhelmed with debilitating fear and unhealthy thoughts
- Have fear about the uncertainty
- Feel like your life is coming to an end, instead of the beginning
- Roll your eyes when people say, “You got this” or “Everything will be okay” or “At least it’s not the bad kind.”
- Feel like a science experiment
- Don’t know if you are making a decision out of fear
- Feel like your mind and your body are two separate pieces
- Are a “no-excuses-take-full-responsibility”
- Are ready to have a life without limiting beliefs
- Need some guidance on balancing parenting and work with “C”
This is not for you if you…
- Are looking for medical advice, I am NOT a DR and am not trying to be one. This program is meant to help you deal with the mental issues that come with cancer
- Are not open minded
- Are easily offended by swear words
- Think that the key to your cure is in just being healthy
the lesson overview
You will learn how to…
The first steps to handling a diagnosis of “C”
Shatter the stereotypes and challenging your beliefs about cancer
Into the “new” normal
Commit to self-love, through small actions with MAJOR intention!
Transform fear into faith
The power of picking your doctor
You will learn…
Gathering Courage in the face of adversity
yolo” is stupid!
Life is spiritual and so we came to believe…step into being a spiritual gangster!
Stress SUCKS ASS! Let’s manifest some bliss!
Infuse gratitude into everyday!
You will learn…
Living the principles of a brave life
Radical change is bull shit! Break the shame and guilt!
The power of NO
Rally your squad!
Healthy Boundaries with family and friends
Loving yourself through cancer!
Plus you’ll recieve…
1 MEDITATIONS FOR PEOPLE WHO DON’T MEDITATE
THE FUCK CANCER PLAYLIST!
25 LIFE CHANGING HABITS YOU CAN START
YOUR BADASS BOOK LIST
“When I first met Nicole I was immediately struck by her kind nature and positive attitude. Anyone who has heard her story can not help but be moved by her inner strength and ability to take on whatever life throws her way while turning it into a positive. She gives hope and inspiration to those who know her and has a real heart to reach out to those who need a healing touch. She’s an amazing person.“
Nicole is a great coach, mentor, and shoulder to lean on.
“From the first moment I was lucky
She has been through the roughest most turbulent waters and has come out alive, she resembles a Phoenix rising from the ashes and reborn again. Nicole is a mother, wife, sister, daughter, friend and many more. She has a way of communicating with kindness, empathy
10% of every sale will be donated to the…
- 3 Power Packed Audio Lessons
- The Digital Workbook of Bravery with Study Guides &
- 1 Meditation for People Who Don’t Mediate
- Private Facebook Group & Forum
- 24/7 access to members area on any device